Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Life in America


Soccer takes up most of my time here at Maryville College. Most of my days revolve around balancing soccer practices, classes, and homework.

 
This is our soccer field here at Maryville College. It is so beautiful here in the fall!

This is the soccer team (men’s and women’s) on our trip to Italy the summer of 2014. The soccer team is like one big family and we do almost everything together.

These are my roommates and a couple of my best friends at Maryville College, and they are on the soccer team with me. 

The library in Thaw is where I spend a lot of my time throughout the week doing homework and socializing with friends. I actually have a lot of fun in there procrastinating from all of the work I should actually be doing.

Winter is my favorite season because I love the snow and building snowmen! My friends and I built this one on the soccer field.

I love the mountains in Tennessee. I am not an avid hiker, but I don’t know what I would do without the mountains practically in my backyard.

This is me and my dog Lenney! I have had him since I was 9 years old and he is my best friend <3

Lenney is obsessed with tennis balls and playing catch and the ball can barely fit in his mouth!

This is my little sister, Kristjana. She is 17 years old now and a senior in high-school.

This is my older sister, Linnea. She is 22 and recently graduated from UT with a degree in Accounting.

This is my awesome mom, Si. She was born in Canada and moved to the US when she was in her late 20s. In this picture we are at an Ice Bears hockey game in downtown Knoxville! My mom a stereotypical Canadian- she loves hockey, maple syrup, and she’s a super nice person!

This is downtown Knoxville. I think Knoxville is a beautiful city. It is home to me and I have grown to love it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment