Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A lasting reminder to us You only paint the picture once You only get one chance Take the time to do your best!


My life here at MC has been a crazy one!  From freshman year until now I have found out who my friends are and that no matter what you think you always have something that you need to do in terms of homework.  My life is not one I could explain in words that easily and I don’t think I want to try so I am going to use pictures to explain. They say a picture is worth a thousand words right?

From The late night study sessions with my study buddy! Since homework is never ending!



To those early morning classes with views to admire! Maryville College is a beautiful place no matter the weather.



 Location is everything! From the beauty to the access to events!



Maryville College allows a closeness to your peers that other schools don’t which leads to lifelong friends!



Even then we get to experience new things! Such as Study Abroad!

At MC we love to show our school spirit!



We have some good times from movie dates To Crazy SnapChats with the Best Friend!




We are all about fun when the studying is done!



MC Is a wonderful place and I love it more and more every year though I sometimes miss the ones you support me the most and my Bubby (my dog)!


No comments:

Post a Comment