Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Where in the World?--Life at MC



Maryville College is a beautiful campus in all seasons, even in the winter!
The Covenant Ceremony is an important aspect of MC, and I attend every year with a new group of incoming students.

I loved being a Peer Mentor at MC.  I get such a wonderful opportunity to meet many of the incoming students and all these amazing people with whom I work.
I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Ghana with other students at MC, and I met so many amazing people including these school children.
While I was in Ghana, I took a canopy tour of the jungle in Ghana.  We were 90 meters in the air!
I love taking interesting photos, and I just happened to take this through a car window while driving around Maryville one snowy day.
My friends are such a blessing my life.  I don't know where I would be without them!  Here, we're at Boomsday in 2013.
This guy came and picked me up from the airport when I got back from Ghana.  He even made me a sign!

I love watching the sun set, but in Ghana, it was hard to catch!  The sun would set so fast in comparison to Maryville, TN because we were so much closer to the equator.




Hiking is one of my favorite activities especially in the fall and early winter.  I took this from Alum Cave Bluffs in the Smokies.



Maryville College has become such an integral part of who I am as a person.  I've learned that I'm really bad at taking pictures.  I'm pretty sure I only took about have of these myself.  I need to learn to take more pictures especially since I'm going abroad, and I want to preserve all my memories.  My mother is amazing at taking pictures, so I need to take a page out of her book and take more pictures to just document some of my best memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment