Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rocky Top youll always be home sweet home to me

  
The Maryville Greenway; my favorite place to run in the Spring
A trip to Cades' Cove with my SCI 150 class last spring left me with beautiful pictures.

This picture was taken last year and is a true representation of how the seasons change here in East TN.


 These scenery pictures utilize light and color and really bring out the true essence of Maryville. These are scences that I dont get to cherish back home in Florida, so capturing these moments perfectly is a task i enjoy.







 These 3 pictures are pictures that capture the background more than the faces in it. The top 2 were taken on the italy trip the the MC Soccer team. The only way i knew how to fully capture the breath taking views were to jump right in there with and take a picture.




These picture here were taken candidly. In both pictures and places i couldn't have been happier. 


This last picture captures what i spend most of my time doing at Maryville, playing soccer. The contrast and lighting of this picture really brings out the best of the picture and shows me on the field but captures the full surrounding scenery of the woods/trees


No comments:

Post a Comment