Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"I Don't Know What to do With My Hands"

Is what I usually say whenever a picture is about to be taken of me. I don't really do pictures well, so I had to find some solid ones which definitely took some digging on the social medias.




I'm going to start this post with the picture that started my love of this campus and that is my best friend and roommate. Doing standard shenanigans like we do. I love this dude to the moon and back and we have been roommates since freshman year. Chase is definitely one of the greatest things about this campus and really makes my experience at this school everything that it is.





Here it is... the coolest picture of me on the internet! Playing the sousaphone at last year's homecoming game.



The Maryville College peer mentors were a pretty awesome group of students to be a part of. I was really excited to be a part of this group because it meant getting the chance to represent this school in a positive way.



This school is about academics and finding out how to better the world we live in, but it is also about accidentally driving to Kentucky and stopping in at the KFC that is right across the state line.





Stereotypical eno and chacos pic. Do you know that I go to a liberal arts school yet??






No weekend would be complete without a little habitat build with the buds. Disclaimer, this is canned water that I am holding, not beer. Don't drink and build, kids.




I started this post with the person that gets me through life on this campus, and I'm going to end this post with the people back home who are there for me. That would be my Mom and Dad. The two who keep my head up during the hard times, and put me down when I get a B because I could've made an A.






All of these pictures have a special place in my heart and play a big part of who I am and what I do on this campus. I found out through the community here that my usual statement "I don't know what to do with my hands" goes away when I can surround myself with wonderful people to put my arms around.

No comments:

Post a Comment