Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Look at these photographs...every time I do it makes me laugh

When I started college, I quickly realized how important taking photographs is. Time is fleeting and memories are precious. Below are a few of the key pictures that represent important things in my life at this point in time.

Home is a really important word to me. In the past 2 and a half years, Maryville College has become my second home. The Anderson Tower represents another form of home.

I believe the best memories are made around campfires, there is an honesty that can be found in a group circled around a fire and many times during my time at MC, I have found myself surrounded by great friends around a fire.

Part of my life at Maryville College includes the various organizations that I am involved in. One of the ones that gives me the most pleasure is the Peer Mentor program. Below I am surrounded by the rest of the amazing students who do this program also.

One of my goals for my life is to always take time to stop and do the little fun things. Below is a picture from the fair that I went to with one of my very best friends this fall. We always make sure to do these fun and spontaneous things together while are here and have the ability to.

These girls have truly changed my life for the better. They have supported me through tough times and have always been there to laugh, hug, or cry. Trips to the "Top of the World" are our favorites. 

Time in East Tennessee has made me appreciate the outdoors so much. When there is a nice day, you can always find me relaxing in my eno on campus,

 Speaking of the outdoors, a huge part of my experience at Maryville has been falling in love with fall, the colors and the beautiful mountain views.

My Maryville College 'family'. They make my life better every day. We always have the best experiences and are truly making the most of life. This photo was taken at a Greek Cultural festival in Knoxville.

My rocks. From travels already underway or plans for the future, these girls are always ready to adventure through life with me. I am incredibly blessed to have them in my life.

Though I love my life at MC, there is nothing like returning home and no people like my family back home. I love them and the support that they give me in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment