Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eyes like a shutter, mind like a lens



These two pictures are very posed pictures, like I need a new facebook profile picture. In the top picture I am at a llama race in Knoxville and the bottom one I am at my favorite gelato place in Knoxville.
Me and my roommate, Emily, at her 20th birthday party in our dorm room. You can see the difference in a vertical and horizontal picture. We of course had to do a vertical picture to show off our outfits.

Here I am preparing for our Day of the Dead Dance that Latino Student Alliance organizes. I liked these pictures because you can see everyone working on the decorations and you also get a different angel of me decorating the skeleton.

The importance of good lighting. Although this picture is dark, I feel it represent the environment that I was in very well. My best friends and I went skating so when I see this picture I can imagine the dim lighting and loud music.
Taking a picture from above can really give a different view. I took this picture at a Latino Student Alliance meeting and I thought this strategy would work well because I can get more people in the picture and you can see the reactions from the members. Our objective was also to form a circle so I wanted to translate that in my picture.
Breaking Dawn part 2 movie premier with my roomie. In this picture we wanted to take a close up so you could see our facial expressions. We clearly like being silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment