Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Scots-stagram: My experience at Maryville College through pictures



 Maryville College...yeah, how in the world am I supposed to adequately describe my time here without sounding like an overly emotional nerd? Well, my friends, it isn't possible. So for now I'm going to keep my words to a minimum and allow my pictures do a majority of the talking...

Beautiful campus, beautiful friends. 
Being so close to the Smoky Mountain National Park, frequent trips with friends is an absolute must. 
Attending performances and experiencing the arts with fellow students.


Classes at Maryville College are hands on to say the very least...professors encourage students to go out and learn first hand the topics discussed in class. Frequent trips to the college woods are always an exciting way to learn new things outside of the classroom. 



Being involved in Concert Choir has given me the opportunity to make some incredibly weird, but wonderful friends. 

Being with fellow MC students while volunteering locally and making a difference? Could it get any better?  
The memories I've made while traveling (domestically) with friends at Maryville College are ones that I will treasure for a lifetime. 




I'm most thankful for the experiences that I've been able to share at MC with my little sister by my side. 

Unfortunately, they don't teach a course on how to properly grocery shop on a budget...
Professors at MC truly care about our futures, and are always encouraging of our success (sometimes in the form of cookies...if you're lucky).  


Maryville College has had a lasting impact on my life. Through these pictures, I am reminded of all of the wonderful times I've had and friends that I've made in my 3 years here. I will treasure these memories forever, and will carry them with me even when I am away from campus. I am thankful for every moment, and will cherish them for years to come (See, I told you things get sappy once I start talking too much...).

No comments:

Post a Comment