Thursday, October 2, 2014

LIKE THE COOL KIDS



I Wish That I Could Be Like The Cool KIDs

But Sadly I probably won't be..

I immediately thought of this song by ECHOSMITH right after assessing what my weaknesses were and since I feel that although there are many weaknesses that I posses the few strengths I have will help me over come them so I will list those first:


My Temporary Flaws:

 (temp., because I know I can out grow them) 

  • I'm Broke (for now at least)
  • I Like control
  • Insecurity of my background
  • Technologically profound (I do love my gadgets, I'm not super hard core but in another country this really worries me)
  • I don't like asking for help, especially when I don't know where or if I even can ask for it. 
  • Making long term bonds with people other than my family
  • keeping in touch with people
  • procrastination is at a normal level, but abroad might be a different story. 

My Super powers :

  • I am optimistic person at the best of times
  • patient 
  • Respectful
  • Aware of my surroundings
  • I KNOW My weaknesses
  • When I lose control I can stay level headed 
  • I have a basic knowledge at least of the language 
  • I seriously go straight into what I call "Survival mode" (I initiate conversation and meet people where ever i can fit it in) 
  • I'm for the most part a very INDEPENDENT Woman 

I can be an awesome chameleon:

What I mean is that I am very good at adapting to my surroundings, and even when I find I can't adapt or just can't keep up, I'm super persistent in learning it fast. I know that It'll be hard for me at first, I mean everyone goes through their own struggles, everyone fights their own private wars but at the end of the day, as long as I'm alive and well, even if a little distraught, I know I'll make it. I'll rock peoples socks off!

My incognito mode of scoping out life in Spain will consist of:

  • Tons of Youtube videos
  • blogs
  • pictures
  • I Think I might even try get a pen pal over there before I go...Is that cheating?
Ultimately, I Don't know if any of these things will work, but It never hurts to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment