Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Travelin'

Unfortunately, I do not take many pictures so I had to scour through many low quality selfies on different social media sites to find a couple decent pictures from my travels. Here ya go:

Crete, Greece
NSW, Australia
Both of these pictures are slightly off-centered posed shots. I like that the background is still very present even though I am the main focus of the shot.


Rugby has been a large part of my life since mid-high school. Here's a decent landscape shot of my team a few years back.


My aunt Marian hiking in Crete. I like the clear focus of this shot and the slight blur of the background.



Contra dancing is one of my favorite hobbies which has also provided me with some action shots.


Exploring Asheville
Hiking in Crete
 The candidness of these pictures give them a more natural feel. I also like the incorporation of the surroundings. 


The Parthenon in Athens Greece
Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia
The intense color of these landscape pictures make them some of my favorites.

alsdjfpajsdpfokqo
Mom cleanin' some fish in NSW. 
Marian in Hydra, Greece
Both are candid shots. I especially like the off centeredness of the second picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment