Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This is What It Feels Like

Photos Are A Reflection of My Past moments of life, But They Also Stand To Show How I got Where I am Now. 

This photo was a photo taken from a upward angle, usually I tend to stray from these but this picture really captures our facial expressions of the cold morning out and about at MC. For that reason I feel like the advise to take pictures from different angles would be most helpful when in strange lighting like this picture with Julie and I. 

I personally don't like taking photos of myself but when I do I tend to make them reflect how I felt of the time, I try to convey it to the person seeing it. I was obviously feeling funny in this photo and it is a selfie so it's an up close photo of how I looked at this time in my life freshman year at MC
This photo is an accurate portray of how I should always try to face the light, lighting can make things look smaller or bigger and since my face is half way in the dark it's not as clear as to what I looked like or how I felt at that time, but the shadows do help illustrate the fact that it was late at night in the town in Knoxville. 
This photo came into play my Senior year of high school, and the effect of having it in black in white almost makes the photo seem timeless, a photo set in stone and set for only that one time at Kemah boardwalk in Houston, Texas. 
I know somewhat about angles of how a photo should be taken but looking for the right time to take a photo is also really tricky for me, I wish now that I could have been in this photo as well, showing my enthusiasm for the upcoming trip to Ghana Africa. 
Here is one example of a "Photo Bomb" one turned to two and so on, but I really took initiative here and actually put myself in the photo. Color was edited to illiterate how happy we were with brighter contrast features. 
This Photo is one of the best ones ever taken by me, I can feel how full of life the little Ghanaian girl is standing right next to me, and I can even remember how I felt and what I was doing prior to this photo surprising and catching the little girl off guard. 
The dimensions of this photo taken by a friend of mine really captures us all and is fun to look at, in class we learned about how reflections in different textures can be a shot worth taking and unique. 
My sister and I had not met for a long time because of me being in another state college for the first time so apart in life, and for some reason instead of pulling us apart it has helped our relationship stronger and close ups with my sister help me understand this, I just have to really keep in mind whole shot pictures or maybe a horizontal photo of us would have helped shed some light on to what we were up to at that time in my life. 
\




After being told that I should try to Live In the moment rather than LOOK for It, it made me realize how much I could have been missing out on in the past, so it is something that I will look forward to improving in Spain.(Just being happy and or having a funny face in the photo makes it perfect to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment