Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shake Shake Shake... it like a polaroid picture!




My best friend and other half- I chose this because not only am I going to miss her to pieces, but it shows our true goofyness with each other while we are in our favorite place: the mountains :)

This picture was candid- Everyone was trying to get a close up of the salamander in Dr. Crain's hand.  I picked this one because I like how the zoomed out completely distorted it slightly.



This is a photo I took during wildlife photography class in J-Term.  Its one of my favorites because of how the deer is looking back like he knows I'm there.  I also like the composition of the gravestones in the foreground because it gives more of a story, along with the black and white it adds to the mood of the photo.


This is an action shot of my little nephew on the boogie-board.  This was his first time at the ocean and he was totally into the boogie-boarding/surfing that he was doing.                   

I like this picture because not only is it my mother, but also because she hates taking pictures, especially selfies.  This also reminds me of how excited she was to see her man Luke Bryan in concert.

This photo captures my best friends from back home at our prime!  


This photo was taken in the college woods.  This was my first and last orientation group at Maryville College this year.  They are working on a tarp-turnover while I snapped pics from above on the wall.




The lake, with a cast, done.

I really like this photo I took on a water play day for Mountain Challenge because the boy in it is almost completely blacked out with the sun shining in behind him; it really helps set the mood of the dreary day it was.  It is also showing his action of paddling boarding.


                          Cades Cove-J-Term

No comments:

Post a Comment